PG Cold War - официальный форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Pheonix, KeNNy, Haseo  
Форум » Игры серии "В тылу врага" » Cold War мод » Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
bleatzdpwДата: Четверг, 10.11.2016, 20:23 | Сообщение # 61
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Is there a realism submod available for the CW mod? This mod is amazing but the lack of realism is disappointing

klochko_97Дата: Четверг, 10.11.2016, 21:05 | Сообщение # 62
Майор
What is realism? from the gut of corpses and scattered limbs remain or another?

bleatzdpwДата: Четверг, 10.11.2016, 21:38 | Сообщение # 63
Рядовой
I'm mainly talking about gun ranges and velocity which are ridiculously short and slow in CW mod

klochko_97Дата: Четверг, 10.11.2016, 21:48 | Сообщение # 64
Майор
if you want I can throw a deal, in which the firing range increased

GreekRussianOrthodoxДата: Среда, 30.11.2016, 15:23 | Сообщение # 65
Рядовой
Can you guys help me with this Error? I never encountered an error in Cold war mod untill I Installed 1.6.2

Сообщение отредактировал GreekRussianOrthodox - Среда, 30.11.2016, 15:25

klochko_97Дата: Среда, 30.11.2016, 15:39 | Сообщение # 66
Майор
Цитата GreekRussianOrthodox ()
I never encountered an error in Cold war mod untill I Installed 1.6.2
you delete the old version before installing the 1.6.2?

TimoshДата: Среда, 30.11.2016, 16:40 | Сообщение # 67
Генералиссимус
It seems like mistype in lng file. Try this: https://yadi.sk/d/xtCxgqRCzq4ez
Replace existing EnglishPatch and load last savegame of mission.

GreekRussianOrthodoxДата: Среда, 30.11.2016, 19:18 | Сообщение # 68
Рядовой
Now this pops up. I don't have any save game of that mission, In fact I don't know If I ever played that mission.

Добавлено (30.11.2016, 18:56)
---------------------------------------------
klochko_97 No I just overrided them with the new one.

Добавлено (30.11.2016, 18:57)
Also would be nice to have a little submod that increases the weapon ranges.

Добавлено (30.11.2016, 19:18)
Update: Turns out the problem is caused by the english patch since my game works perfectly without it, can anyone solve it?

Сообщение отредактировал GreekRussianOrthodox - Среда, 30.11.2016, 19:33

TimoshДата: Среда, 30.11.2016, 19:53 | Сообщение # 69
Генералиссимус
GreekRussianOrthodoxhttps://yadi.sk/d/xtCxgqRCzq4ez
Several mistypes of the same type. Perhaps, MS Word did it, I've translated two files using it. Should work now.

GreekRussianOrthodoxДата: Среда, 30.11.2016, 20:21 | Сообщение # 70
Рядовой
Works like a charm, thank you very much kind Sir.

Добавлено (30.11.2016, 20:21)
Do you guys consider making a mod that increases the ranges of every weapon? That would be awesome.

TimoshДата: Четверг, 01.12.2016, 00:00 | Сообщение # 71
Генералиссимус
Цитата GreekRussianOrthodox ()
Do you guys consider making a mod that increases the ranges of every weapon? That would be awesome.
No, it will cause a lot of problems: guided missile ranges, map size, visors, memory usage, overall performance...

AulaMusthafaДата: Пятница, 23.12.2016, 09:14 | Сообщение # 72
Рядовой
Does anyone know how to fix reinforcement menus on the screen? I tried to use cheats mod for CW but the reinforcement options are too many so it goes out of the screen.

Сообщение отредактировал AulaMusthafa - Пятница, 23.12.2016, 09:17

tanchnj3177Дата: Понедельник, 06.02.2017, 10:27 | Сообщение # 73
Рядовой
Can you teach me how to use the buksir_tros in 1.62?
And i saw Laser Target Designator in the game, Would you mind to let it like the flare gun with red smoke in general AS?Use battery as ammo, use PAVE WAY Laser Guided Bombs for US,KAB series laser guided bomb for russia.Different type battery use different warhead,like FAE,HE. After that,Both Specia Units can find and destroy enemy high value targetsbehind the enemy line.

TimoshДата: Понедельник, 06.02.2017, 19:40 | Сообщение # 74
Генералиссимус
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
Can you teach me how to use the buksir_tros in 1.62?
Now it works only in MP and some SP (perhaps, second campaign). How to use^
1. you have a tank to be evaquated (damaged, no fuel or fully operatable - does not matter). Take buksir_tros in hands by any soldier and apply it on tracks or wheels of damaged tank. Soldier will attach it (approx. 15 seconds).
2. You will need a tracktor - any vehicle of the same class (car/apc/ifv/tank) or heavier. Link attached buksir_tros just like a cannon.
3. When you link vehicles together, buksir_tros will be strained between them. Drag damaged tank to the safe place.
4. Unlink it, then unattach buksir_tros by any soldier (select, point on it, cursor will become hand, click to unattach). buksir_tros is reusable and can be taken from ground after unattaching.

Цитата
And i saw Laser Target Designator in the game, Would you mind to let it like the flare gun with red smoke in general AS?Use battery as ammo, use PAVE WAY Laser Guided Bombs for US,KAB series laser guided bomb for russia.Different type battery use different warhead,like FAE,HE. After that,Both Specia Units can find and destroy enemy high value targetsbehind the enemy line.
Interaction between bomber and user of LTD will be complicated. We prefer sattelite-guided munitions. But in missions "Snake Head" and "Payment" you will be able to use LTG for external guidance of missiles (first one) and target designation itself (second one).

Цитата
Would you mind to let it like the flare gun with red smoke in general AS?
We don't use in multiplayer bombs or artillery strikes spawned from nowhere, we have separate support player for this, with bombers or different artillery.

tanchnj3177Дата: Понедельник, 06.02.2017, 21:58 | Сообщение # 75
Рядовой
Sorry, no can do ,sir. 1,2,4 is ok ,but only 3,when i link them together , only the normal vehicle move ,the damaged one stell at that place ,but,map shows the Wheel print which come from the damaged one ,move with the normal vehicle.
And i do not meaning that the should link between bomber and user ,i mean like the flare gun with red smoke, when you use it ,you only hear the engine sound come form Aircraft,then you will see the KAB or PAVE WAY come from sky, i think it would be necessary for single mission ,like Syria,like Iraq,like Libya.TATO forces use this way to help them win the battle.Send special unit with the LTD in, find and destroy enemy high value targets behind the enemy line.That is a reall special warfare.
I saw the video fresh, Someone use Black Hawk to send NAVY SEALs behind the battle front ,but they are butchered by a BTR .If you send a special team behind the enemy line ,they can do nothing  with the ammo they carry-on.so they should sneak in and sneak out .When they find high value targets ,like AAA,AAM,or Rocket Launcher,and there is no weapon can hit them,how do you deal with? Use Aircraft? It shoud cross through too many AA defense systems,use Self-propelled artillery?Sorry,no range.If special unit direct attack,yes ,they will be a dead man,no useful at all.
You shoud rethink about it.
By the way ,COLD WAR mod is the best mod i met ! Thank you verymuch!

Форум » Игры серии "В тылу врага" » Cold War мод » Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
Поиск:

Топ пользователей