PG Cold War - официальный форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 6 из 8
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: Pheonix, KeNNy, Haseo  
Форум » Игры серии "В тылу врага" » Cold War мод » Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
TimoshДата: Понедельник, 06.02.2017, 22:26 | Сообщение # 76
Генералиссимус
Статус: Offline
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
nly 3,when i link them together , only the normal vehicle move ,the damaged one stell at that place ,but,map shows the Wheel print which come from the damaged one ,move with the normal vehicle.
Цитата Timosh ()
Now it works only in MP and some SP (perhaps, second campaign).
Use on CW maps.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
the KAB or PAVE WAY come from sky
As I said, we don't work this way. If I need JDAM, I send F-35 with JDAM, not just bomb from the sky. Yes, initial targeting, in theory, can be done by LTD (USA has one too), but strike itself will be performed by real bomber. We have all needed types of large range munitions - USA has Mavericks and, if needed, JSOW, Russia has X-58, and in CW 1.6.3 we will receive HARM, X-31, X-59. That is more then enough.

tanchnj3177Дата: Вторник, 07.02.2017, 06:44 | Сообщение # 77
Рядовой
Sorry,I do not know that you will give us long range AGM. And ,i saw a photo ,in taht pohto ,russia can use S300V ,is that true?i also saw the ammo of S300,if it means that it will show it self in 1.63?

TimoshДата: Вторник, 07.02.2017, 19:57 | Сообщение # 78
Генералиссимус
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
russia can use S300V ,is that true?
No this SAM is too large and complicated. We do not plan to use it, because we have good mid-range alternative, Buk-M1.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
i also saw the ammo of S300,if it means that it will show it self in 1.63?
No, this missile was made for one scripted scene (mission #5, Payment). Scenario of this mission assumes existanse of S-300 launchers near battle zone, but we didn't have place on the map and memory for this complex.
Also, in CW vertical launch is not enough reliable compared to sloped (as Buk or Patriot have). It was done only for Mk41 launchers, where guidanse fail of one or two missiles is not very tragic.

tanchnj3177Дата: Четверг, 09.02.2017, 13:30 | Сообщение # 79
Рядовой
Then,give us more artillery,BM27,BM30 M198,M777,and more kind of ammo type,FAE,HE,cluster,white phosphorus please!

FreemanДата: Четверг, 09.02.2017, 17:25 | Сообщение # 80
Полковник
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
white phosphorus
UN will be very angry.

tanchnj3177Дата: Четверг, 09.02.2017, 18:02 | Сообщение # 81
Рядовой
Haha, UN only can angry with it, But nothing they can do,mines,cluster,white phosphorus,nuke,poison gas,biological weapon,no metter what they are,someone always want to use it .Only because they are good to killing people.

FreemanДата: Четверг, 09.02.2017, 19:38 | Сообщение # 82
Полковник
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
someone always want to use it
Hah, they don't want, they just use it. And UN and others can declare anything. 

About artillery: M198 and M777 will not be added because there is no serious need for static artillery.

TimoshДата: Четверг, 09.02.2017, 19:46 | Сообщение # 83
Генералиссимус
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
Then,give us more artillery,BM27,BM30 M198,M777,
If we will need it. Current amount of MLRS is satisfactory, but for NATO we plan to add LARS (a bit obsolete launcher, but at least not M270), in 1.6.3.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
FAE,HE,cluster,white phosphorus
FAE has TOS-1, HE - all, Cluster - M270 and 152-155mm howizers. Phosphotus is very ineffective against vehicles, so it will nit be actively used (we have mortar mines, but common fragmentary is better). Also we have mine-laying and illuminatory munitions. That's enough for now, next step is implementing of artillery self-targeting cluster shells.

tanchnj3177Дата: Четверг, 09.02.2017, 20:47 | Сообщение # 84
Рядовой
You mean use BM21 to against M270。。。。。Phosphotus is very ineffective against vehicles,that is true, but it is  effective against soldiers which hiding in the bulding,or hiding in the grass。More wardead for SS-X-26 i think is good idea ,just like ATACMS has two kinds of ammo types。Artillery self-targeting cluster shells,you mean smart 155?Is Russian has this kind of ammo type?

Добавлено (09.02.2017, 20:47)
---------------------------------------------
Now,all you care about is multiplayer,but this game is not only for Multiplayer but also for Singleplayer。。。。。Hope to balance both sides。

TimoshДата: Пятница, 10.02.2017, 18:51 | Сообщение # 85
Генералиссимус
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
You mean use BM21 to against M270
Perhaps, some day we'll have Uragan. But now we have Iskander to deal with artillery, rocket launchers, SAMs and landed aircraft.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
but it is  effective against soldiers which hiding in the bulding
Why? Buildings should prevent contacts with phosphorus.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
or hiding in the grass
Right, but question is: phosphorus is more effective then casette or HE shells? I don't think so.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
SS-X-26
Cancelled project.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
Artillery self-targeting cluster shells,you mean smart 155?Is Russian has this kind of ammo type?
Yes, shells with submunitions inside. No, Russia does not yet have such munitions, but it is not a reason not to implement them. Also, Russian tanks are rather well-protected from above: they have thicker turret roof with ERA, ammo is far under turret roof and fuel is covered by upper glacis with only small segments of hull roof (also with ERA) visible. Only engine compartment is unprotected. I don't expect extreme trouble from such ammo (and after all, there won't be lot of it).
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
but this game is not only for Multiplayer but also for Singleplayer。。。。。Hope to balance both sides。
Singleplayer have much more ways to be balanced.

tanchnj3177Дата: Пятница, 10.02.2017, 19:59 | Сообщение # 86
Рядовой
From the start of World War I,the  WP ammo type is used  to destroy armored fortifications,For now,most countries around the world are equipped with a large number of white phosphorus smoke bomb,yesHE is more better then WP when it is direct hit,also the same to cluster,but if they do not direct hit the target,than WP is better,not only let target on fire,but also will destroy the grass or bulding themselfs,maybe only with one shot.One kind of ammo type,can be used as Smoke shell or Incendiary bomb。I think it is good 。
SS-X-26,is the mark for  Iskander from NATO  cool ,i only hope that  Iskander can use more than one kind of ammo type ,like FAE or cluster.

TimoshДата: Суббота, 11.02.2017, 12:57 | Сообщение # 87
Генералиссимус
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
but also will destroy the grass or bulding themselfs
Now I'm sitting in very common Russian panel house. Wall thickness is about 200mm of concrete. How can WP penetrate it? Of course, products of WP burning are poisonous, but gas mask will help against it - WP is not good as chemical weapon. WP is good as combination of ignition effect (can't be quenched by water), smoke screen (exellent marker for futher bombardment) and some antipersonnel effect. Such combination is effective against civilian targets (civilians have no gas masks and can't stay in buildings), but I still can't see why soldiers can't just stay in attacked building/fortification and wait while WP will burn out.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
SS-X-26,is the mark for  Iskander from NATO
SS-26 is for Iskander (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K720_Iskander), SS-X-26 is cancelled "Courier".
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
i only hope that  Iskander can use more than one kind of ammo type ,like FAE or cluster.
Perhaps some day.

tanchnj3177Дата: Суббота, 11.02.2017, 17:28 | Сообщение # 88
Рядовой
First, this is a game, in game, AI do not smart like human beings,they can not choose stay inside or run away by themselfs.Second,if they come out,they still in the kill zone, bullets and fragments can take their lifes away so easy,if they do not go outside,they will be cooked by more than 1000 degrees fire。 And i think it useful to deal with buldings, Or Russian government will not choose them to bombing ISIS. biggrin  In their arsenal,there are too many kinds of weapons can be use, like KAB1500L ODAB500。。。。。 tongue

TimoshДата: Суббота, 11.02.2017, 18:47 | Сообщение # 89
Генералиссимус
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
if they do not go outside,they will be cooked by more than 1000 degrees fire。
No. WP shells do not contain much of phosphorus, and it is spreaded for a large surface. So, such shells can ignite something flammable, it is not effective against concrete fortifications and buildings. But there are flammable materials, it's more effective to drop ZAB - external fiel tank with ability to ignite and spread unconsumed fuel. It was used in Checnya (in forest zones) and has shown good effectiveness, especially when followed by thermobaric bombs.
Цитата tanchnj3177 ()
Or Russian government will not choose them to bombing ISIS.
We used it, as I remember. There were zones free of civilians, where WP was rather effective. But cluster munitions are used much wider.

tanchnj3177Дата: Суббота, 11.02.2017, 20:14 | Сообщение # 90
Рядовой
In game,there is no civilans, so we can use it free,if you give us. tongue And,if it is possible, give us some real anti-ship weapon,so we can deal with american battle ship.It's gonna be great.

Форум » Игры серии "В тылу врага" » Cold War мод » Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
  • Страница 6 из 8
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Топ пользователей