PG Cold War - официальный форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 8
  • »
Модератор форума: Pheonix, KeNNy, Haseo  
Форум » Игры серии "В тылу врага" » Cold War мод » Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
aliatawnahДата: Воскресенье, 15.02.2015, 18:16 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
COLD WAR
M O D

This thread is made for all the Cold War Mod Fans who don't understand Russian and have questions, comments and discussions regarding the Mod. This also will provide an opportunity to hear and communicate with their Non-Russian speaking fans and answer their questions and reply to their comments.

Сообщение отредактировал aliatawnah - Воскресенье, 15.02.2015, 19:23

JimoplДата: Четверг, 12.03.2015, 06:35 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Does anyone know if there are plans to transfer this to the Men of War Assault Squad 2? Ive tried porting it myself but eventually ran into errors I don't know how to solve.

TimoshДата: Четверг, 12.03.2015, 19:19 | Сообщение # 3
Генералиссимус
Jimopl, CW will not be transferred to AS2. We have constant problems with lack of RAM, so AS2 will be much more buggy.

JimoplДата: Воскресенье, 15.03.2015, 00:07 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Thanks for the answer Timosh, I also want to thank you guys for adding more Abrams types! One other thing I want to know is if you plan on changing the US Army Stryker to a better model similar to the M1128/M1129/M1134?

TimoshДата: Воскресенье, 15.03.2015, 02:05 | Сообщение # 5
Генералиссимус
Цитата Jimopl ()
I also want to thank you guys for adding more Abrams types!
Well? we've just added some, and now we have:
M1 Abrams
M1A1 FEP
M1A1HA
M1A2 SEP
M1A2 «TUSK»
M1A2 «TUSK» 2
I think that it's enough for now. Of course, there are export variants, and M1A1HA that have been upgraded from simple M1 also differ from newly built M1A1HA, but differences are rather small.
Цитата Jimopl ()
if you plan on changing the US Army Stryker to a better model similar to the M1128/M1129/M1134?
First of all we should make basic M1126 Stryker APC. Current models are good enough, I think. Maybe we should just use shields - they don't fit for narrow Arabian streets.

JimoplДата: Понедельник, 16.03.2015, 01:16 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
Цитата Timosh ()
Well? we've just Added some, and now we have: M1 Abrams M1A1 FEP M1A1HA M1A2 SEP M1A2 "TUSK" M1A2 "TUSK" 2 I think that it's enough for now. Of course, there are export variants, and M1A1HA that have been upgraded from simple M1 also differ from newly built M1A1HA, but differences are rather small.
Oh I know, I was the one who had asked for them in the russian suggestions thread a while ago, I was meanly expressing my gratitude that you had added more by saying thanks! The amount we have now is great! Sorry for any confusion
Цитата Timosh ()
First of all we should make basic M1126 Stryker APC. Current models are good enough, I think. Maybe we should just use shields - they do not fit for narrow Arabian streets.
As far as the M1126, I was thinking maybe take the chassis for the M1134, remove the turret, and add a CROWS to it instead? I believe there is already a CROWS on one of the Abrams variants that you may take
EDIT: Is it possible to take the Remote Weapons System from the M1129 and put it on the M1134 Hull (without the turret) That would fit perfectly

Сообщение отредактировал Jimopl - Понедельник, 16.03.2015, 07:18

TimoshДата: Понедельник, 16.03.2015, 20:37 | Сообщение # 7
Генералиссимус
Цитата Jimopl ()
I was thinking maybe take the chassis for the M1134, remove the turret, and add a CROWS to it instead?
I suspect that M1134 has different configuration of hatches - crew needs acess to launch unit for recharge. Stryker is a common thing, I don't expect having any problems with the model.

JimoplДата: Пятница, 24.04.2015, 09:02 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
Hi
Can I ask where you guys got the LAV-AD model? I noticed that the skin for it has a "normal" LAV-25 turret in it (called LAV-25.dds) and I was wondeirng if anyone still had the turret model for that configuration of the LAV?

Also, Im working on a mod for Assault Squad 2, called Red Rising, and seeing as though the Cold War mod will not be moving to AS2, can we have permission to port some vehicles over to AS2? 
Red Rising is simply just a compilation of mods with some original stuff of course, but its to bring modern warfare to AS2 and Cold War mod has so much that we would love to bring to AS2. A short list of things wed like to use are the AAVP7, the US Abrams variants, the Russian T90, T72ba, T80u, the Tigr and Kornet-D, plus various handheld guns and other things. You would be credited both in the "read me" file, on the home page, and other places, all with a link to bring visitors here, if youd like.

TimoshДата: Пятница, 24.04.2015, 15:53 | Сообщение # 9
Генералиссимус
Jimopl, I've asked StarMeh if he did the turret (I don't remember). As for the models - please, prepare full list of requested models, a link on your mod and send it to me by private message. We will vote. And, may be you have any interesting or rare models for us?

JimoplДата: Пятница, 24.04.2015, 17:27 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
Цитата Timosh ()
Jimopl, I've asked StarMeh if he did the turret (I do not remember). As for the models - please, prepare full list of requested models, a link on your mod and send it to me by private message. We will vote. And, may be you have any interesting or rare models for us?
Ive found LAVIII A model, Although it is .08 in Small scale too, and Unable to be Scaled, But it is A Marginal Difference and looks good.  Example Screenshot Please ignore the soldiers for the time being

Thank you for Asking StarMeh for me. I will send the PM later today once I have collected the full list. Thank you!

Сообщение отредактировал Jimopl - Пятница, 24.04.2015, 17:31

JrДата: Пятница, 24.04.2015, 19:38 | Сообщение # 11
Майор
Jimopl, Ive seen a lot of resources from UFO in your mod, you have edited these entities, stuffs, etc..?

Добавлено (24.04.2015, 19:38)
---------------------------------------------
UFO contains very much models of vehicles, but they are low-quality and badly configured for MoW.

JimoplДата: Пятница, 24.04.2015, 21:15 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
Jr, Red Rising is a continuation of UFO mod after it was ended, by separate people. As it is right now, it is highly made up of UFO mod, but we are attempting to change that. As for any editing of prior parts I can not say, as I joined the team only more recently as I know how to port vehicles from other mods, the other members do not understand it yet. Some of the low quality models have been taken out, many are still there and we are attempting to replace them with other models. Very high poly gun models, ripped from Battlefield 4, are being replaced as well.

We got rid of a lot of things from UFO that were superfluous and added some others, and have only recently started to add out own contributions to it (Maps, Skins, Missions, etc...) but none of us are skilled at 3d modelling and at the core Red Rising is a collection of many things from many places in order to bring a full modern mod to Assault Squad 2 instead of having many parts. We do credit everyone who we have used things from and we make sure to note to people that we did not create most of it, only brought it together in 1 package. I personally have edited some vehicle skins from UFO mod to be better/more accurate and have changed set files, .mdl files, etc...

Most things we are doing now have some sort of work on our part though, for example: if we are allowed to use the AAVP7, we will change the track skins and attempt to add some "details" to it. I personally have tried to take the Stryker model and add a shield from the Cold War M1134(?) to it and am not yet finished. I've changed skins from vehicles from other mods (mostly made them darker and more "olive drab") and created many set files using the system in "Modern Battlefield 2." The future of Red Rising will continue to have work we have done, mostly in the form of skins and editing models to work.

Timosh, If there are any vehicles from UFO you want we have them, but again they are not "ours," although the LAVIII has no owner in any mod besides us. We do have quite a few Kamaz trucks, and cars in general. We have many types of Chinese vehicles although some may be ripped from Battlefield 2 (or 3). If you want humanskins I am sure the people we have who made them would let them be used.

JrДата: Пятница, 24.04.2015, 21:57 | Сообщение # 13
Майор
Цитата Jimopl ()
The future of Red Rising will continue to have work we have done, mostly in the form of skins and editing models to work.
Sounds not bad... I hope, Red Rising will be improved, and will become an alternative CW for AS 2. If you want, I can give you some models from UFO that you already have, adapted for Cold War.

Добавлено (24.04.2015, 21:57)
---------------------------------------------
And something else, are you doing the placement of mod on torrent tracker or someone else?

Сообщение отредактировал Jr - Пятница, 24.04.2015, 21:43

TimoshДата: Пятница, 24.04.2015, 22:41 | Сообщение # 14
Генералиссимус
Цитата Jimopl ()
If there are any vehicles from UFO you want we have them
No, we have contacts with UFO developers, so if we'll ned smth we'll ask them directly.
Цитата Jimopl ()
We have many types of Chinese vehicles
That's interesting. Do you have 3ds models?

JimoplДата: Пятница, 24.04.2015, 22:56 | Сообщение # 15
Рядовой
Jr, I believe for the next update we will attempt to set it up as a torrent or on a different site. Mega tends to cause problems for many people and so I am not sure if we will continue to use that

Timosh, To be fair, I believe all of our Chinese vehicles come from UFO, although I could be wrong

Форум » Игры серии "В тылу врага" » Cold War мод » Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
  • Страница 1 из 8
  • »
Поиск:

Топ пользователей