PG Cold War - официальный форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 8
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: Pheonix, KeNNy, Haseo  
Форум » Игры серии "В тылу врага" » Cold War мод » Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
TimoshДата: Среда, 08.07.2015, 15:32 | Сообщение # 31
Генералиссимус
Статус: Offline
Zhukov, use similar versions of the game and the mod. It seems that CW was not turned on in Options menu.

ZhukovДата: Четверг, 09.07.2015, 15:54 | Сообщение # 32
Рядовой
Timosh, I don't understand because before joining I always turn on mods!

TimoshДата: Четверг, 09.07.2015, 19:09 | Сообщение # 33
Генералиссимус
Zhukov, that type of mistake definitely means that you and server use different versions of the game or mod.

ZhukovДата: Пятница, 10.07.2015, 07:54 | Сообщение # 34
Рядовой
Ok, thank you!

buithanhtu300795Дата: Среда, 07.10.2015, 10:49 | Сообщение # 35
Рядовой
Can we have fully english transtaled mod ? I mean translate all campaigns in english, Please

ZhukovДата: Среда, 21.10.2015, 23:40 | Сообщение # 36
Рядовой
buithanhtu300795, bạn là người Việt Nam đúng không?  :)

katonruforumДата: Среда, 09.03.2016, 20:26 | Сообщение # 37
Рядовой
Took me long enough to find the CW mod forum...

First off, great job mod devs and team, really amazing work so far, this been my favourite mod for MoWAS since I first found it in 1.5.6. :D

On to my questions:
Bugs
1) Mod seems to crash on using certain equipment (NATO bullet proof vest, IOTV armor, etc). Will these be fixed in the next update?

2) CW_Russia2 single player campaign alway crashes after the first mission "6-moscow_behind", is there a fix for this? I really want to play the campaign in the game and not in the editor.

English Translation
3) Any word on a english patch for the missions? I have no idea how to complete most of the missions since all the text is written in Russian. I've tried to translate the objectives/talk but I still can't figure this out.

Mission Help
4) For mission "8-arabian_night", how do I progress through the mission? I have fought my way into the base, captured the US Bradleys and Abrams, destroyed the Cruiser, and placed 2 men with the laser designators on a crane, one north, one south, but I still fail the mission when the time runs out.

Also, I read through the campaign files and it says that I can do something to make the Rebels and the US soldiers fight, how is this?

How do I trigger the other mission objectives? I never see any other objectives beside the "Destroy the laser on the cruiser" and "Use the cranes to spot the fleet".

5) Is there a mission guide on the forums? :p

Downloads
6) I have seen many screenshots of custom maps/missions/campaigns in the forums, I can't understand any of it but is there anyplace to download them?

TimoshДата: Среда, 09.03.2016, 22:09 | Сообщение # 38
Генералиссимус
Цитата katonruforum ()
Mod seems to crash on using certain equipment (NATO bullet proof vest, IOTV armor, etc). Will these be fixed in the next update?
Please, note items that cause crash. That's not a problem with localisation, I confirm crash.
Цитата katonruforum ()
CW_Russia2 single player campaign alway crashes after the first mission "6-moscow_behind", is there a fix for this? I really want to play the campaign in the game and not in the editor.
Please, post a screenshot of this bug. We had problems with it (Il-76 caused it), but now, with beta 1.6.1 it's OK.
Цитата katonruforum ()
Any word on a english patch for the missions? I have no idea how to complete most of the missions since all the text is written in Russian. I've tried to translate the objectives/talk but I still can't figure this out.
In progress, some day it will be finished.
Цитата katonruforum ()
For mission "8-arabian_night", how do I progress through the mission? I have fought my way into the base, captured the US Bradleys and Abrams, destroyed the Cruiser, and placed 2 men with the laser designators on a crane, one north, one south, but I still fail the mission when the time runs out.
That's strange. Timer means that you've destroyed the laser before locating the carrier. That is possible - you need locate it before timer runs out. To do this, you should have a task "see_carrier" (Обнаружить авианосец с двух портовых кранов на севере и юге) and to crew south crane and one of the north cranes (not two in the north and zero in south!) by soldier with item "usa_las_designator" (in arsenal, surely you've found it). You shouldn't crew both cranes simoultaneously. When crane is crewed, you should receive a message with carrier's azimuth. Have you received both of that messages?
Цитата katonruforum ()
I can do something to make the Rebels and the US soldiers fight, how is this?
Make diversions. If you will capture mortar and launch several mortar shots to the US base - US will think that FSA did it. And if FSA patrol tank will be destroyed in this region - they will blame US. There are several secondary tasks (blow up tanks in the hangar, destroy US ammo, destrou rebel ammo, intercept US convoy, blow up fuel tanks, blow up barraks with sailors). When several tasks will be completed, and both sides will suspect opponent, FSA leader will meet US commander near the base. Attack them - if this conversation will not be finished (or if you've killed US commander or FSA leader), US and FSA will become enemies.
Цитата katonruforum ()
How do I trigger the other mission objectives?
To receive tasks you should recon the city, For example, task "destroy fuel cisterns" will be received if one of your soldiers will be within 100 meters from cistern location.
Цитата katonruforum ()
Is there a mission guide on the forums?
Try http://phglobal.my1.ru/forum/14-214-35   . 8-arabian_night  (really called "Genie") was released approximately in Jan 2015 in CW 1,5,8.
Цитата katonruforum ()
I have seen many screenshots of custom maps/missions/campaigns in the forums, I can't understand any of it but is there anyplace to download them?
That topic is for unofficial missions: http://phglobal.my1.ru/forum/14-112-82
Note that  official CW release includes two main and one additional campaigns about war against NATO, and also includes 3-mission (for now) campaign about Chechen war. Make sure that screenshots not about them. Also some screenshots can be "art-only", from topic http://phglobal.my1.ru/forum/14-165-79

Also there are two additional unofficial single campaigns. One is about Afganistan (http://phglobal.my1.ru/forum/14-236-17  , abandoned some time ago) and one is about Gulf War (http://phglobal.my1.ru/forum/14-276-34  , is being developed now). Maybe there are some more single missions somewhere... And I know little about foreign developers - there can be some more content, but I don't expect much.

katonruforumДата: Четверг, 10.03.2016, 01:12 | Сообщение # 39
Рядовой
Thank you for the quick reply!

Цитата TimoshPlease, note items that cause crash. That's not a problem with localisation, I confirm crash.Do you want a list?

Цитата Timosh ()
Please, post a screenshot of this bug. We had problems with it (Il-76 caused it), but now, with beta 1.6.1 it's OK.

This is it, it just crashes.

About the mission "Genie", thank you so much haha, I've was translating it back and forth with Google translate and the Universal Cyrillic Decoder for hours trying to figure out what to do, and it was getting really frustrating.
I change a lot of the missions (mostly adding more units/triggers/waypoints), for "Genie" I modified it to have a GRU squad infiltrate the city to help the Assad loyalists, while adding more US and Rebel soldiers. The problem is that I don't know how the original missions go because I add too much new stuff :P

Modern Battle Situations campaign looks awesome, I can't wait to check it out!

EDIT: I've downloaded the Modern Battle DCG and several problems have come up.
1) On the settings page, I can't find the icon pak file. It is not in my Mow/resource folder.
2) What should the <mappakfiles> and <iconpakfiles> folder destination be?

Добавлено (10.03.2016, 01:12)
---------------------------------------------
New problem:

I started up the Campaign and this happened.

Сообщение отредактировал katonruforum - Четверг, 10.03.2016, 00:59

TimoshДата: Четверг, 10.03.2016, 19:41 | Сообщение # 40
Генералиссимус
Цитата katonruforum ()
This is it, it just crashes.
That's strange, it's not the error I meant. Well, perhaps itt will disappear in future...
Цитата katonruforum ()
for "Genie" I modified it to have a GRU squad infiltrate the city to help the Assad loyalists
Probabky they have not necessary tags. GEM2 has... issues, and we (both me and Toxa88) prefer to identify units by tag, not by MIDs or player. That's why additional units cannot be just added.
Цитата katonruforum ()
On the settings page, I can't find the icon pak file. It is not in my Mow/resource folder.
There is no any icon pak, all icons are in the mods\Campaign\icon. You should merge 2 parts of MBS and type destinations of game, mod and save. No iconpaks, no map unpacking.
Цитата katonruforum ()
I started up the Campaign and this happened.
For some reason in AS some entities are realized differently from MoW. Please copy from entity\construction\entourage of MoW folders:
stuff
stuff1
stuff2
stuff3
stuff3a
to the corresponding folder of MOW. In 1.6.1 this bug will be fixed.

By the way, if you're english-speaking player, would you like to help us with translation? If English is native for you, it won't take much time to note at least grammar errors?

katonruforumДата: Суббота, 12.03.2016, 06:41 | Сообщение # 41
Рядовой
Цитата Timosh ()
Probabky they have not necessary tags. GEM2 has... issues, and we (both me and Toxa88) prefer to identify units by tag, not by MIDs or player. That's why additional units cannot be just added.
Ahh I see, more things to learn then :p

Цитата Timosh ()
For some reason in AS some entities are realized differently from MoW.
Oh so is the DCG Campaign for MoW or AS?
Are there installation instructions because I have no idea what goes where and what paths to input even after translating the original Russian instructions.

Цитата Timosh ()
would you like to help us with translation
Sure, I don't mind helping!

Also is there a way to access the "talk"/"objectives" in the game files? It's difficult to copy the Cyrillic, copy it to the decoder, and copy the Russian to Google translate..

Do you know how to fix the C++ runtime error? It keeps happening every few minutes in game.

TimoshДата: Суббота, 12.03.2016, 14:08 | Сообщение # 42
Генералиссимус
Цитата katonruforum ()
I have no idea what goes where and what paths to input even after translating the original Russian instructions.
You can copy Campaign.exe.config from english DCG, it is compatible. Copy all files to "mods" folder, install everything from "Distrib" folder, type path to game, to campaign and to save. It's very similar to DCG.

Цитата
Also is there a way to access the "talk"/"objectives" in the game files?
There is a licalisation.pak in your CW_EnglishPatch mod. Open it with winrar or winzip and go to mission\single folder inside it. There are .lng files, they contain all phrases, objectives and reinforcements' hints. Open any with notepad or notepad++, alter it (note how some special symbols like " or / are written), save and pack back to archive.

Цитата
Do you know how to fix the C++ runtime error? It keeps happening every few minutes in game.
Perhaps lack of memory? Now I don't know the solution.

elioabdoofficialДата: Четверг, 31.03.2016, 15:19 | Сообщение # 43
Рядовой
hello ! i'm a big fan of cold war mod, but i was wondering , will we ever get hovering helicopters (so i can use rapel for UH-60 Blackhawk) ? and can more textures be added for the humvee with armored turret ? 
thanks alot for making this awesome mod btw ! smile

TimoshДата: Четверг, 31.03.2016, 20:49 | Сообщение # 44
Генералиссимус
Цитата elioabdoofficial ()
will we ever get hovering helicopters
Hovering system will be in 1.6.1. It's not perfect, but at least works and allows to attack from hovering, to land vertically and takeoff almost vertically. And yes, allows to use ropes just like AI does.
Цитата elioabdoofficial ()
and can more textures be added for the humvee with armored turret ?
 Maybe later...

elioabdoofficialДата: Воскресенье, 10.04.2016, 00:03 | Сообщение # 45
Рядовой
Timosh, okay man keep up the good work  up

Добавлено (10.04.2016, 00:03)
---------------------------------------------
does anyone have any idea when 1.6.1 will be released  ? We cant wait for it  biggrin

Форум » Игры серии "В тылу врага" » Cold War мод » Non- Russian Speakers Thread COLD WAR MOD General TOPIC.
  • Страница 3 из 8
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Топ пользователей